Looking for an effortless meal your entire family will love? Look no further! Try cooking air fryer beef ribs. This quick and delicious meal can be prepared in half the time it takes to cook ribs on the grill or in the oven. Whether barbecue makes your mouth water or you prefer a simply seasoned variety, these beef ribs in air fryer will be a real crowd pleaser you’ll want to add to your list of quick weeknight meals.
- 1-2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Garlic salt sea salt, and pepper to taste
- Mix together love oil, garlic salt, salt, and pepper
- Rub ribs with olive oil mixture
- Cook in air fryer at 400 degrees for 10 minutes
- Reduce heat; Cook ribs at 320 degrees for 20 minutes.
*You can also baste with your favorite barbecue sauce for the last 10 minutes if you prefer.