Whether you’re grilling cheeseburgers for a cookout or cooking chicken fingers for a mid-week dinner, crisp, delicious onion rings make for the perfect side dish. Unfortunately, by the time you’ve mixed the batter, dipped the onions, and deep fried them, you’ve wasted a good hour. Who can afford the time and unwanted calories? Fortunately, it is quick and easy to cook frozen onion rings in the airfryer.
- 1 bag of your favorite frozen onion rings
- Non-stick cooking spray or oil
- Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees.
- Spray the basket of your air fryer with non-stick spray or oil
- Pour 1/2 the bag into the basket of your air fryer (how much you can cook depends upon the capacity of your fryer).
Cook for 8-10 minutes, shaking halfway through.
Online Shopping List: