As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
My family’s favorite healthy staples are delicious air fryer Cornish game hens. These tiny roasters are perfect for special occasions, family gatherings, meal prep, and a variety of healthy diets, including Paleo, The Whole 30, Keto (LCHF), and more. And what’s even better? Air fryer Cornish game hens are faster and easier than the oven-roasted version.
One of the greatest things about chicken is its versatility, and these air fryer Cornish game hens are no different. In fact, your meal can be as diverse as your taste in seasonings. Sprinkle with your favorite poultry seasoning or spice things up with a Creole blend. But my personal favorite is a basting of olive oil with fresh rosemary, sage, and thyme.
Served with a side of roasted multi-colored potatoes and steamed asparagus, this protein rich meal is a hearty and healthy choice your entire family will love. Add these Air fryer Cornish game hens to your dinner rotation. Use the leftovers for delicious chicken salad you can eat for lunch.
Ingredients for Air Fryer Cornish Hens
- 2 Cornish Game Hens
- 4 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Peanut Oil Buy Olive Oil Buy Peanut Oil
- 1 Tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh Thyme, chopped
- 2 tsp fresh sage, chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat Air Fryer to 400 and spritz the basket with oil.
- Baste hens in oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Rub with herbs and place in air fryer.
- Cook at 400 for 45 minutes, turning once.
- Plate and enjoy!
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.