Your family will love these petite roasted potatoes, prepped and ready to eat in only minutes by using your air fryer. Tossed in olive oil, garlic, and parsley (fresh or dried) with just a pinch of salt and pepper, these colorful potatoes are packed with flavor and come out of the air fryer with the perfect outer crisp.
And the best part?
These tasty potatoes are cooked to perfection in less than half the time required by a conventional oven.
Pair this delicious side with your favorite protein or as part of a vegetarian/vegan meal that will likely become a favorite recipe in your air frying arsenal.
Ingredients for Air Frying Roasted Potatoes
- 1 1/2 lb bag of multi-colored mini potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- salt & pepper
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
Directions to Cook Air Fried Roasted Potatoes
- mix potatoes, olive oil, minced garlic, and dried parsley together
- add salt and pepper to your taste
- put in air fryer for 15 minutes at 400 degrees
- at least half way through cooking process, flip potatoes
- remove and enjoy!