If you’re planning a cookout or celebrating for the 4th of July or Memorial Day and want to make something different than burgers and dogs, then look no further. Boneless country ribs in air fryer make the perfect meal for outdoor or backyard gatherings with family and friends. And if you want to make your life even easier, impress your guests by cooking country pork ribs in the air fryer.
When properly prepped, your air fryer will do all the hard work, cooking the ribs to perfection, whether you’re basting them with barbecue or using a rub. The beauty of the air fryer finish is that you get a crisp outer cook that locks the juices in without the risk of burning or overcooking on a grill.
Go ahead. Try it. You won’t be sorry.
Ingredients for Country Ribs in Air Fryer
- 1 lb boneless country pork ribs
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil Buy on Amazon
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika Buy on Amazon
- Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees
- Baste both sides of the ribs with olive oil
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste
- Sprinkle smoked paprika over ribs
- Cook for 15 minutes
- Turn and cook for additional 3 minutes.