If you’re looking for a quick alternative to Shake n’ Bake, I dare you to try Airfrying.com’s bone-in pork chops in air fryer. These delicious pork chops prepared in your air fryer have the same delicious taste and texture of a pan-fried pork chop without swimming in oil or feeling greasy.
Packed with flavor and ready in minutes, these pork chops are perfect for a weeknight meal or a weekend treat. They can be dressed down with a baked potato and salad or ready for white table cloths when served with creamy risotto and bacon-wrapped asparagus.
- 4-6 Bone-in pork chops
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp garlic and herb seasoning
- Preheat air fryer to 380 degree
- Baste both sides of the pork chops with olive oil
- Sprinkle or rub with salt, pepper, and seasoning
- Cook for 15 minutes
- Flip and cook for an additional 5-10 minutes, depending upon the side and thickness of the chops