Rich in protein, omega-three fatty 1 acids, B vitamins, and potassium, air fryer salmon will make a great addition to a healthy lifestyle. This savory fish can also aid in weight loss, reduce inflammation, prevent heart disease, and improve your brain function. Integrating this nutritious fish into your way of eating is a great way to improve your overall health.
And the best part?
Preparing salmon in the air fryer is quick, easy, and delicious. Pair it with a sweet potato or wild rice and a healthy salad or vegetable to prepare a nutritious meal the entire family will enjoy.
Give it a try. We promise you won’t be sorry.
Ingredients for Air Fryer Salmon
- 2-3 fresh or thawed-from-frozen Salmon filets
- 1 Tbsp fresh-squeezed lemon
- 3 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil Buy Now
- 1 Tbsp of fresh or dried Rosemary Buy Now
- 1/4 Tsp Sea Salt Buy Now
- 1/8 Tsp Black Pepper Buy Now
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Brush the mixture onto the salmon
- Spray air fryer basket with non-stick cooking spray
- Set the air fryer to the “fish” setting or cook at 400 degrees for 10 minutes, flipping halfway.You may adjust cooking times, according to personal preference–less if you prefer salmon less done or more if you prefer it well done.
- Plate and enjoy!