One of the easiest, fastest foods to cook in an air fryer is fish, and one of the most popular fish to serve for dinner is tilapia. Easy to cook and mild in flavor, air fryer tilapia makes for a fast, healthy meal your entire family will love. Whether panko-crusted or simply seasoned, cooking tilapia filets in your air fryer will be a solution to weeknight meals your family will love.
Health Benefits of Tilapia
Though air fryer tilapia isn’t considered a superfood, its many health benefits have made it a popular choice at markets and grocery stores nationwide. With its anti-aging and anti-inflammatory properties, this high-protein, low-fat fish is recommended for losing weight, improving symptoms of arthritis, and boosting the immune system. This tasty fish is also packed with vitamins and nutrients that have made it popular on many diets. For more information about the health benefits of tilapia, click here.
Ingredients for Air Fryer Tilapia with Mixed-Up Salt
- 3-4 Tilapia Filets
- 1 Tbs. Avocado Oil (or other favorite high-temp oil) Buy on Amazon
- Your favorite seasoning to taste (Jane’s Original Mixed-Up Salt is our favorite for Tilapia) Buy on Amazon
- Non-stick cooking oil
Directions for Air Fryer Tilapia
- Brush Tilapia with oil
- Sprinkle filets with your favorite seasoning.
- Spray the basket of your air fryer with non-stick cooking spray or spritz with cooking oil
- Cook the tilapia at 400 degrees for 8-12 minutes, turning once.
- Plate and enjoy!
See how quick and easy this tilapia recipe is