I’ll be honest. I don’t like Brussels Sprouts. I’m not a fan of their texture or taste, and given the choice, I’d rather just eat some steamed cabbage. But then I discovered air fryer Brussels sprouts. That’s when I realized it wasn’t the sprouts themselves; it was the cooking method and seasonings I had gotten all wrong.
When flavored with balsamic vinegar and a bit of honey for added sweetness, these air fryer Brussels sprouts are a delicious way to get your daily allotment of veggies without adding a ton of unhealthy fats and unnatural sugars.. Perfect for meal planning or cooking as a quick side dish, these Brussels sprouts are packed with health benefits.
Loaded with Vitamins B12, C and K and rich in nutrients like folate, potassium, and Omega 3’s, adding Brussels sprouts to your dinner rotation will make for healthier, cleaner eating.
Ingredients for Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
- 1 pound of Brussels Sprouts
- 1 Tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar Buy on Amazon
- 1 Tbsp. Honey (or more to taste) Buy on Amazon
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Optional: 2 cloves minced garlic or 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Thoroughly wash Brussels sprouts and cut them into halves or quarters (I prefer the texture of quartered sprouts)
- Mix olive oil with salt and pepper to taste
- Toss Brussels sprouts with olive oil mixture.
- Transfer to air fryer and cook at 400 degrees for 10 minutes, shaking once.
- Mix together vinegar and honey, then toss brussel sprouts with mixture.
- Plate and enjoy!