Nothing quite beats the taste of fried chicken thigh – I prefer the thigh myself over breast because of the enhanced taste, but it is higher in fat so substitute as you wish. This recipe is very easy to make. We prepare a simple rub that incorporates cumin and rosemary, apply it to the chicken and fry it up for an easy meal in under 30 minutes.
Ingredients for Cumin Infused Chicken Thighs
- Boneless skinless chicken thighs, 8 medium
- Olive oil, as req’d
- Sea Salt, 1/4 cup
- Ground Cumin, 1/4 cup
- Ground pepper, 1 Tbsp.
- Rosemary, 1 Tbsp.
- Prepare the rub my mixing the sea salt, cumin, pepper, and rosemary together.
- Coat the chicken in a thin layer of olive oil.
- Put the rub in a plastic bag, and one by one put a chicken thigh in, shake to coat it thoroughly, and place in the air fryer.
- Once all chicken has been coated, cook in the air fryer for 20 minutes at 390 degrees.