Broccoli is the perfect staple for any healthy diet, and if you’re looking to add some flare and flavor to this diverse veggie, air frying is the answer. Air frying provides the perfect al dente texture, while the seasoning and Parmesan cheese adds a flavorful finish that goes nicely with the full flavor of the avocado oil. Paired with your favorite protein or served as a healthy snack, this delicious , quick dish is one your whole family will enjoy. Even our toddler asked for seconds! serves 4, 17 minute prep & cook time
Ingredients for Broccoli Parmesan with a Panko Crust
- 3 heads of broccoli
- Avocado oil, 2 Tbsp.
- Salt, 1/4 tsp
- Garlic Powder, 1 tsp
- Italian Seasoning, 1 tsp
- Parmesan Cheese, 1/4 cup
- Panko Bread Crumbs, 1/4 cup
- Cut the broccoli into medium size heads, removing the stalks.
- Put broccoli into bowl and combine avocado oil
- Mix panko bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, salt, garlic powder, and italian seasoning with broccoli.
- Mix well.
- Put mixture into air fryer for 12 minutes at 190 Degrees. Stir half way through.