Trying to shed unwanted pounds but can’t seem to shake your love of wings? This keto chicken wings approved recipe is perfect for you!
While chicken wings (and their various sauces) are approved on a number of diets, trying to get the restaurant texture you love is nearly impossible in an oven or crock pot. Luckily, air frying provides that crispy-on-the-outside texture of a deep fryer without absorbing all that unhealthy oil. Free of crusts and batter, low in carbohydrates, and high in fat, this recipe is perfect for keto dieters who want to add great-tasting wings back into their diets.
Ingredients for Keto Chicken Wings
- Chicken Wings, 2 lb.
- Olive Oil, 1 Tbsp.
- grated parmesan cheese, 1/4 cup
- 1 stick butter
- 3 cloves garlic
- Cook wings in air fryer at 400 degrees for 22 minutes
- half way through the cooking, flip the wings
- while wings are cooking start making the sauce
- mince garlic
- put in small sauce pan on high and saute until starts to brown slightly
- add stick of butter and parmesan cheese.
- cook until butter has completely melted then turn to low heat