Whether you’re grilling cheeseburgers for a cookout or cooking chicken fingers for a mid-week dinner, crisp, delicious onion rings make for the perfect side dish. Unfortunately, by the time you’ve mixed the batter, dipped the onions, and deep fried them, you’ve wasted a good hour. Who can afford the time and unwanted calories? Fortunately, it is quick and easy to cook frozen onion rings in the airfryer.
Ingredients for Frozen Onion Rings in the Airfryer:
- 1 bag of your favorite frozen onion rings
- Non-stick cooking spray or oil
Directions for Frozen Onion Rings in the Airfryer:
- Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees.
- Spray the basket of your air fryer with non-stick spray or oil
- Pour 1/2 the bag into the basket of your air fryer (how much you can cook depends upon the capacity of your fryer).
- Cook for 8-10 minutes, shaking halfway through.
- Plate and Enjoy!