If you’re looking for a healthier means for cooking oil use when preparing your favorite healthy meals, investing in an oil mister is an optimal solution that will meet your needs. While most oil misters cost between $20 and $30, you may find that the investment will pay for itself with the long term savings. Basically, you will conserve your expensive cooking oils and save money on non-stick cooking spray. And if you are in the market for an oil mister, The Fine Life oil mister is airfrying.net’s top choice for family use.
If you’re planning a cookout or celebrating for the 4th of July or Memorial Day and want to make something different than burgers and dogs, then look no further. Boneless country ribs in air fryer make the perfect meal for outdoor or backyard gatherings with family and friends. And if you want to make your life even easier, impress your guests by cooking country pork ribs in the air fryer.
Even the healthiest foods can lose key nutrients during the cooking process. Whether boiled, poached, or grilled, the veggies and meats you love can lose 40 percent or more of their healthy assets when cooked. However, because an air fryer keeps the surface of the food dry and cooks with circulating hot air, this process ensures your food retains more of its key nutrients. So does air frying destroy nutrients? Probably–but not as many as other cooking methods.
Air fryers can be used to cook a variety of foods from frozen french fries to filet mignon. But did you know it is fun, easy, and fast to cook a diverse assortment of mouth-watering desserts in your air fryer? Air fryer desserts from apple dumplings to birthday cakes are quick and easy to make, and some don’t require additional accessories.
Types of Air Fryer Desserts
- Dumplings: Whether your vice is apple, mixed berry, or peach, dumplings are divine desserts that are paired perfectly with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream. While these can be baked in a conventional oven, they are super easy to air fry, using puff pastry, butter, and your fruit/spices of choice. Making dumplings in the air fryer does not require any extra accessories or attachments, so you can make dumplings, like our Rich, Crisp Apple Dumpling Dessert, right in your regular air fryer basket.
- Turnovers, Fried Pies, and Hand Pies: While their crust ingredients differ, turnovers, fried pies, and hand pies are an easy treat to cook in the air fryer. The hardest part is the dough, but if you use pre-made puff pastry or crust dough, making these delicious fruit-filled desserts is a snap. These do not require extra attachments or accessories beyond your air fryer’s non-stick basket.
- Dessert Egg Rolls Though a fairly new trend, dessert egg rolls are a great sweet treat to try in the air fryer. Made just like a regular egg roll, you use egg roll wrappers and oil, but instead of filling them with nutritious vegetables, opt for ooey-gooey ingredients like chocolate and caramel. Our favorite dessert egg rolls are apple egg rolls, blueberry egg rolls, and s’mores egg rolls. So yummy! This dessert does not require additional accessories or attachments.
- Cakes: Baking a traditional round layer cake in the air fryer does require a baking pan compatible with your air fryer. But I promise it will be well worth the investment. The sky is the limit when it comes to preparing cake in the air fryer. Choose a decadent chocolate recipe or a classic hummingbird cake to “bake” in your air fryer. This is a great choice for birthdays, holidays, and family gatherings.
- Cheesecakes: Baking a cheesecake in your air fryer might just end up being your favorite thing to cook in your handy dandy appliance. This cake will require an air-fryer compatible spring form pan, but it will cook faster and more evenly than in a traditional oven. My personal favorite is a Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake, which is perfect for a summertime treat.
While you can cook delicious foods from appetizers to main courses, don’t overlook the delicious possibilities of air fryer desserts. From birthday cake to brownies to empanadas, you are only limited to your personal tastes and imagination.
Whether eaten with a side of your favorite chips or paired with a bowl of steamy tomato or vegetable soup, there’s nothing better than a crunchy, melty, buttery grilled cheese sandwich on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon. It’s a classic childhood favorite that most of us carry into adulthood, which means a properly prepared airfryer grilled cheese sandwich is a meal the entire family can enjoy.
If you’re anything like me, then you are half-crazed and praying for the weekend by Wednesday at noon. So take a break from complicated cooking and learn how to cook tater tots in the air fryer.
Perfectly paired with
Warm weather is approaching, which means the season for outdoor barbecues and cookouts is almost upon us. But first, we have to contend with the rainy spring weather and busy end to the school year. For a quick, easy alternative to grilling outdoors, we recommend this delicious air fryer steak.
Cooked to perfection on a rainy weekend or busy school night, these steaks are simply brushed in oil, sprinkled with your favorite seasoning, and cooked in your air fryer. You will definitely want to add this air fryer steak to your meal rotation for a super quick option on busy or rainy days when grilling outdoors is not an option.
Whether you’re grilling cheeseburgers for a cookout or cooking chicken fingers for a mid-week dinner, crisp, delicious onion rings make for the perfect side dish. Unfortunately, by the time you’ve mixed the batter, dipped the onions, and deep fried them, you’ve wasted a good hour. Who can afford the time and unwanted calories? Fortunately, it is quick and easy to cook frozen onion rings in the airfryer.
It’s Friday night. You’re off of work, the kids are hungry, and you’ve all survived the work/school week and all the challenges it brought. Reward yourself by preparing a fast, easy, and delicious meal for your family in half the time it would take to order, prep, and deliver from your local Dominoes. You won’t be sorry you’ve learned how to cook frozen pizza in the airfryer.
Why Air Fry?
Time and Simplicity.
Okay, you’ve purchased your air fryer. You’re learning how to cook a variety of meats, veggies, and frozen foods with efficiency. But if you want to move on to more challenging recipes, you might be in need of a few air fryer attachments.
Why Do I Need Air Fryer Attachments?
Dishes likes chicken, beef, and fish, as well as vegetables and frozen foods, are easily cooked to perfection in the regular basket included with your air fryer. However, if your ambition grows, and you find yourself wanting to cook foods like cake, pizza, or boiled eggs, you will need special air fryer attachments to ensure even, precise cooking and prevent messes that could be difficult to clean and even damage your air fryer.